Sunday, January 18, 2009

What a week!!!

Here it is Sunday, getting ready to start another week. Hoping that it is going to be better than last week. Sometimes you just feel that you are being pushed beyond what you are able to handle. Then you have reminders of what is really important. It is getting harder and harder to go to work everyday and deal with the stuff that is going on there. I try not to bring it home with me, but it is hard not to be mad all the time when you are not a happy person. Then today at church the spirit was so strong and it reminds you that he is there for you and it will get better.



1 comment:

Robin said...

I love you Gretchen. I hope you can shed the yucky job someday. I know HF will bless you if you remain faithful. Remember how things happened with Steve? It just snuck up on you while you were being faithful. I am really proud of who you are and what you stand for. I hope you have a better week.